Saturday, October 16, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

poppy flowers + grizzly bear


ggabriellaa.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Olive . 


www.minniemousebuiltthouse.tumbrl.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Meg. 22. Originally from MA/Boston, now living in NY <3
thelephantintheroom.tumblr.com

My thigh is a memorial piece for my uncle, theres a swallow being let out of a cage by a beautiful skeleton… the swallow represents my uncle.

the back of my left thigh is the pumpkin from cinderella for my love of the fairytale.

my ribs (not pictured) are two elephants with the words “truth, beauty, freedom, love” taken from Moulin Rouge just because I think they’re awesome ideals to live by.


My wrist is an ambigram for my sisters & I

and my foot is a ladybug with a trail of stars that my friends from MA and I got before we all started moving on in our lives with jobs and new places, etc… <3 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

setsailforward.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

I’m Darrell Elsie i am 22, I’m from Plymouth, UK. im a budding tattoo artist, i work in Free Style Tattoo, in Plymouth


I can be found on facebook under Darrell Elsie


i don’t really have stories behind me tattoo’s, but i did have a say in the way they where designed! =]


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my first ink on my left pelvic bone.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Miss Merand Lynn


19


Butte Montana


http://missmerandalynn.tumblr.com/


arms say love life- meaning to me is that you have to enjoy the life you are given


chest piece will later have latin saying meaning “she flies with her own wings” which pretty much explains it.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY