Saturday, October 2, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via professionell, apeculiarsprezzatura)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

smuttyn**edness:



(via x1985x, pantyaddict)



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

f**kyeahtattoos:



i got this tattoo two weeks ago for my birthday.  i love vintage art and peonies and i took my inspiration to an amazing artist in atlanta and he created this for me.


submitted by carrie



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

f**kyeahtattoos:



This was my first tattoo done on the 1st May 2010, designed by Chris Bourke originally as a lino print for skateboards.



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

f**kyeahtattoos:



Yeah well, I got this one in 2006. It was done by Sebastian Domaschke at Berlin. I love it. <3



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

f**kyeahtattoos:



I got this tattoo done at Main Line Tattoos. The dedication to is to my parents, Annette and Andre. Its of their birthdays with a heart and an infinity sign above them. I will love them for forever, not only until death. They mean everything to me.



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via f**kyeahtattoos)


tattooed girl


Thank you, that you are a fan of us!


You are registered on Facebook? Become a fan of us and you can get the newest Ink’d Girls in your timeline! »> http://www.facebook.com/inkdgirls


And now… we are on Twitter too! »> http://twitter.com/inkdgirls




tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via professionell, poefiecore)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via professionell, iralice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY