Friday, October 15, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Peace sign tattoo on my right hand.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

I have an itch for tattoos.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My first tattoo :) It’s a picture taken a few seconds after the tattooist finished it. I chose music notes ‘cause I can’t live without music!


I’m planning to have some others soon ^^


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

This is my first tattoo. The lyrics are from Warbrain by Alkaline Trio. The song and the band both mean a lot to me


spleen0000.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

This girl goes to the same school as me, but she’s in a few classes higher than mine. I think she deserves a spot on this site, even though we don’t know each other, at all. I just find her extremely beautiful, how I wish she would notice me.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


My first tattoo! I got it on January 12th of this year. It’s (obviously) an anchor, dedicated to my best friend who joined the United States Navy. Before she signed up, we had one of our routine 4am conversations. Once I came to terms with the fact that she’d be leaving and I wouldn’t be able to spend every day with her, I got this. It was my way of accepting what was happening, and also letting her know that, no matter what happened or where life took us, she’d always be my best friend.



Even though she’s countless miles away, I’m always carrying her with me.



tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY