Friday, October 8, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

f**kyeahladyboner:



facefullofcase:



samuelbradley:



Charity and SJ by me.


Click the photo for my website





tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via tattoo-brighton, bulletproofiwishiwas)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

samuelbradley:



I just hit 300 followers, thanks everyone!


 Here’s an instax from today. I shot with SJ and Charity round SJ’s place. Pretty Formidable duo, had a blast.



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my boyfriend finished my corn and cheese tattoo last night! and wrote ‘rainbow in the dark -R.J.D.-’ next to my tattoo of dio’s head on my leg.


submitted by thegoldlust. go check her out!


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Submitted by heathermackinnon! according to her page she loves tea, thats a good enough reason to go follow her right there! so do ittt.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

beatdownbaby:



When did SJ become Heidi out The Hills?!



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

(via beatdownbaby)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

submitted by hellotashahall. based on this one picture you should all go follow the shit out of her blog, do it.


tattooed girl


haha lurkings pretty standard. good to know you love it & if you’re on it it’s because you are a babe! thinking about it though, i dont know how we got one of your photos if you didnt submit it… little bit creepy but who gives a f**k, its the internet.


tattooed girl


i’m not a ‘chick’ so i doubt you care now but yeah i’ve got a tattoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY