Friday, October 8, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My orchid tattoo. Done by Colin Wiley at Tattoo Zoo in Victoria, BC


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Those are my swallows. They were kinda random, and I just loved those colors. <3


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

xveganvancex:



timdudexvx:



Hotest str8 edge/vegan alive?



Agreed.



tattooed girl


tattooed girl

http://clarissaeatsveggies.tumblr.com/


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My first tattoo! The hummingbird represents my mom and the Samoan tribal inside represents the other side of my family.  Can’t wait to get more(:


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my chest script which says “the tide is always turning” it was done at a time where a lot of things in my life were changing and it was to remind me that change happens and to always be open to it good or bad xx


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

sayshelby:



Newest addition to my arm, my little crow :) Isn’t that great of a picture but I wanted to show you all what my Christmas present from my mama was :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY