Sunday, October 17, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl

 


F.A.Q


Tattoo- Dangerzone Tattoo in Fitzroy, Melbourne (www.dangerzonetattoo.com.au) 



What is it? - A Tudor Rose with a latin writing ‘Semper Eadem’ which appears on Queen Elizabeth I’s Coat of Arms as her motto. It is a dedication to my love and sometimes obsession for Tudor history and it’s many strong, interesting and powerful women that affected the Tudor Dynasty. The latin text has great meaning to me for it reminds me to be ever true, same (constant) and determined in my path in life, for it is I who will live my life the way I want and not by others. 



I will definitely be getting more soon. This was my first tattoo. 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

The Phoenix.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Memento mori is a latin phrase translated as “Remember your mortality” …so enjoy your life still you can …


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

First tattoo, done a few hours ago. One of the best descions I’ve made in so long.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Because I love Resident Evil :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

wellimetyouatthebloodbank


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


My newest tattoo. It’s a butterfly project tattoo for my best friend/little sister.


It’s on my ankle because she’s with me every step I take.


It’s blue because she dyed her hair blue once AND IT WAS AWESOME


There’s a star because I associate stars with her ( and she is one)


The two dots mean that the tendril forms the Arabic letter ‘E’ (in a stylised sort of way), which is the first letter of her name.


I love it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY