Monday, October 11, 2010

tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

vampire queen :) bloatedsnapshot


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

source: caxs.tumblr.com


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

This is my most recent Tattoo. # 3. Each Tattoo I get, Holds a lot of meaning. This one, More than the others. Growing up, In this house…You didn’t get much love, Much happiness, Much hope and Inspiration. My Aunt Gwen was the most amazing person in the world to me. She’d save me when I needed it. A place to stay when I was kicked out. Someone that Taught me the values of life and Love. 


She had a very tough life herself, but never stopped giving. Within the last two years, She was diagnosed with Lung Cancer after she started to go Blind. We then found out the Loss of sight, Was due to the cancer spreading to her brain and Eyes. In the end, her spine was completely taken over and She passed away.


There’s not a day that goes by, That I don’t think of her. I dream of her often and I can’t say that it gets easier. I still half expect to see her walking in the front door but It never seems to happen.


All evidence is still here. Her children, Her House, Her Truck in The Driveway. Everything…But Gwen.


This tattoo is significant because she had Bats in her siding. That she would invite me out around sunrise..To watch Fly out..It was so beautiful..and..Everytime I drive by her house, I see one Swooping… I miss her so much. FUCKYEAHSENTIMENTALTATTOOS!


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

http://unusualandtragic.tumblr.com/


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Supposedly, poppies mean death. I get asked if it represents my love of opium. Fact: It does not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY